DCAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DCAS MEANS A LOT TO ME LIKE NO OTHER GAMES

Go down

DCAS MEANS A LOT TO ME LIKE NO OTHER GAMES Empty DCAS MEANS A LOT TO ME LIKE NO OTHER GAMES

Post  CRUSHER Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 am

Dcas means alot to me as it has since i boiught it July 1st of 08.I have played alot of xbox games and spent alot of hrs but when i bought the game there was just something different i had never been a member of a forum so when i joined the forum and after about a month i had alot of hrs and seasons under my belt i began trying to help other game capts with there games.At first others thought i was just plai looney but some seen what i was trying to do and encouraged me to keep doing it so by the time the end of Oct ended i was helping others alot of others with issues they had with there games.Whether it was how many pots to use or what is a good place to set the gear once there.So this is really what inspired me to create a website to help everyone who needs it not limited to the greenwave forums which closed its doors Oct 31st of 09.This was a hard thing because this is where everyone went to talk about the game and discuss gaming tactics and other things.This is why i have strived to create a forum where game capts can come and ask questions good fishing spots and game capts can talk about new patterns and anything else that about DEADLIEST CATCH & DCAS. Again Welcome to everyone.

CRUSHER
CRUSHER
CRUSHER
Baiter
Baiter

http://www.thecaptscornerh2o.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum